Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January Mosaic Class


Beautiful tray created by Chardell during our January mosaic class.  She did a wonderful job!!

I do apologize for not having pictures of the rest of the creations....I was so wrapped up in visiting that I didn't get them taken.  Believe me, they were also beautiful.






Another tray created during our mosaic class.  Actually one of the Divas did this... :0)








Isn't this just gorgeous.  This was made by our Junk Diva teacher, Marie.  She is the mosaic expert. 








Please consider joining us in our February Mosaic Class.  I will post the dates in a couple of days.
We have limited space so please let us know if you are interested and a deposit will hold your place.
Contact at:  junkdivas@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment