Monday, May 16, 2011

It has been CrAZy around here...

But it really is
"A Wonderful Life"  !!

I didn't get to post pictures of my 'marvelous' mother for Mother's Day
so here goes....


My mom as a young girl.
I think I kind of look like her when I look at this picture.

When my mom and dad graduated high school, they married
and dad joined the Navy.
They had never left home before but now they were
moving to San Diego, California.
After awhile, along came me!
(Yes, that's me)
Isn't my mom beautiful?!

Back at her home in Petty's Chapel.
I grew up going to my grandparents there
for many, many years.

Such GREAT memories.  I will treasure them always. 

My mom now....
We are at our truly wonderful family reunion
and mom makes the best biscuits
from scratch.
She's the best and I love her so much.

Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment