Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bargain Hunting

As you know, (or maybe you don't know).... I love a bargain. 

I love finding furniture at a bargain,
       I love finding lamps at a bargain,
              I love finding shoes at a bargain,
                     I love finding accessories at a bargain....
                             really just about anything at a bargain!! 

I think there are a couple reasons why I love to find a bargain.  One, I really like saving money to use somewhere else!  Like putting that saved money in my Travel Fund.  Two, I love the thrill of the hunt.  There is no better feeling than find something great for a fraction of the original price.  Three, money just doesn't grow on trees at our home and I don't use plastic. Well, I should say hardly ever. 

This week I found several bargains.  Bargains for my home, some bargains for my Back to School wardrobe and bargains for my store, Junk Divas. 

I will post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment