Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sharing some news and some new items....

We had been cooped up for several days and as a result we were having some mild "cabin fever" but more that that, we were haveing "junking" addiction withdrawls!!! 

Sunday, my husband and I decided to do a little "picking" and we did get some wonderful items.  Here are some items we picked up.
This is my favorite purchase of the day!!  It is the most wonderful front porch glider.  It's in wonderful condition so all I have to do is get the cushions made...or I should say Diva Marie will need to get on the job of making some cushions.  Marie is the best when it comes to sewing for the shop.  She can sew anything!!


This is an adorable lamp! 
White wrought iron base with
an inset of white milk glass
hobnail.
Price: 45.00
Contact through email if you are interested.



This is a section of an old organ.  We are repairing the bottom so that it will sit straight and the keys will be in alignment.  Hooray for our handyman, Ronald.  It is just gorgeous....I love the stoppers especially.
Cost is: $75



No comments:

Post a Comment