Saturday, April 30, 2011

What kind of bedroom do you like?

I am plagued at times, most of the time, by bouts of insomnia.....

I so desire to have a wonderful, peaceful, continuous night sleep but it eludes me.

Here are some gorgeous bedrooms to DREAM about....


This is so gorgeous!

I love the wall color and the lighting.

The writing on the wall is just too cool.
I think I could sleep here!!


 
This is a beautiful bedroom.
Bright and sunny
and looks like a great place
for a Sunday afternoon nap!

That mattress looks like it might just be so soft and fluffy...sounds dreamy!


           
I love it!!
I am guessing that this would be a teenage girl's room.
But....it sure is nice.

Remember "I Love Lucy"?
Lucy and Desi had twin beds....
It doesn't sound bad at all!! haha!!


ZZZZzzzzz...ZZZZzzzzz...ZZZZzzzzz....

I am still looking for more bedrooms to inspire SLEEP....I will let you know what I find!!

Good Night....Sweet Dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment