Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fabric District in Dallas and Miscellaneous


This was our second stop and a pretty good stop.


Began our journey down
Harry Hines Boulevard
looking for fabric...
This fabric warehouse had a very different type of fabric.
It was NOT air-conditioned so needless to say,
I was sweating BIG TIME!!


This one was great...had beautiful fabric.  I must say that it was a little pricey for my checkbook (but remember, I am a "junkie") but there were some fabrics that I actually salivated over.  I did find two close contenders for my curtains.  They even gave me samples to play with at home. 




We grabbed a quick bite to eat and headed to......does the frog help you....yes, McKinney.  We like McKinney for looking, but too pricey!! They do have a beautiful downtown though. 

We did stop and actually shop at one of our favorite places in McKinney.....


YUM!!  I bought Hot Cheese and Carmel!!
Will be great tonight while I watch "It's Complicated".



  Got home....and it started blowing and blowing and blowing.  We did get some rain and it was wonderful even though we had no power until 11pm.  (Read in bed by flashlight!!)



All in all, it was a great day. 
I will post some treasures later....
...excited about showing you some new things!

Julie 
Junk Divas 







No comments:

Post a Comment