Thursday, June 9, 2011

So sorry that I haven't blogged in awhile.
It's been then end of a school year and it just gets crazy.


As a teacher, when I get home from the last day of school,
I am pretty wiped out.
However, all I can think about are all the projects that I want to do
and places I want to travel so I can find more treasures. 

So the next day (Saturday) I go to the Junk Diva shop
and have a great time visiting with our customers and friends.

Sunday, is church day and I love my church. 
It is joy to know that My Jesus loves me, forgives me and is with me daily.

Then Monday.....I don't have to go to school!!
So....why did I get up at 5:00?
Why do I feel like I have to get ready and get things done?

Just the way I am!!


Soon, I will post how my kitchen remodel is going....
My husband has been so wonderful doing all of this "kitchen" stuff.
He is a true HANDY-MAN!!


No comments:

Post a Comment