Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Got The Bike....

Well, here it is....my new Huffy Vintage-styled bicycle

It is so pretty.  So vintage looking with it wide, white-walled tires.  I cannot wait to go for a ride. 

I am just hoping I don't seriously hurt myself... I am going to start off slow. 

I am also on the look-out for a cool helmet.  I found this one brand, Yakkay, and they are so adorable but, wow, are they expensive. 

As a true "Junker", I am looking for a knock-off, copycat or something cheap.  A friend of mine told me to get a baseball helmet and there is a girl here in town that is painting them.  How cool is that.  That is what I may have to do....hmmmm, what to put on that helmet!!  I think I know!!

Stay tuned for more bicycle adventures and of course Junk Diva treasures...



No comments:

Post a Comment