Sunday, March 27, 2011

Let's Go Ride A Bike....

I just bought a vintage styled bicycle today!! 

I am so excited about my future bicycle riding. I am excited about getting the extra exercise that I need but also hoping to discover places that I can ride and just enjoy the outdoors and the simple pleasure of slowing life down for just a moment.

Quite frankly, I am somewhat scared of riding any kind of bike on our roads.  I don't like going with the traffice since I prefer to see who is going to run me off the road or completely run me over!! And I am not as agile as I used to be on a bike but of course, I'm not as young as I used to be either. 

I am going to be looking for wonderful, beautiful places to ride.  I am also already planning on accessorizing my vintage bike with a wicker basket, a ringing bell and of course only the cutest of helmets!!


Watch for pictures and stories of my adventures. 

You might watch for the ambulance too.  My bike will be strapped to the back since I will not let them leave it behind!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment