Monday, March 28, 2011

That's LIFE....
As the picture says,
LIFE...

On Sunday afternoon, I was walking out of Walmart with my new vintage-styled bicycle with vintage bicycle dreams floating around in my head. Then I heard my husbands voice saying that the front tire was warped. Pop!!! goes my dream. 

So....we walked it back in and showed it to the Walmart people.  They said they had one in back and would put it together for me and I could pick it up Monday. They went ahead and gave my money back (which should have been a sign for me but I am such a trusting soul).  

So, I sent a text to my biking gal pals and told them my bike was coming so get ready for our wonderful bike riding adventures...

Well...I went to pick up my new bicycle with such child-like enthusiasm...and....You guessed it, no bike!! 

So, tomorrow, I am out on the hunt for that perfect vintage bicycle.  Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment