Monday, July 11, 2011

New Projects and Finished Projects...


Found this cute rocker and decided to paint it gray.
It is almost done with the painting
and
then on to new cusions.

Finished Projects: 

Done and Done....
And hanging in my kitchen.
I love it!!
When my sister and I were in NEW YORK CITY, at
Anthropologie, we spied some mosaiced letters.
They were beautiful.
My sister bought her the letters E, A, T
and they look great in her kitchen.

I bought something different but have always wanted some in my kitchen.
Now, I do!!

These numbers are old metal gas sign numbers.
(Did I tell you that I have a thing for NUMBERS??  I DO!)

Well, my handy husband cut a board exactly the right size
and then I screwed them in with the holes that were already there.
How Easy was That!!

I am in the process of remodeling my kitchen
and I think they will look great in there.
We shall see.....Julie





No comments:

Post a Comment