Friday, July 8, 2011

Trip to Tyler

Went to Tyler on Wednesday to accomplish several things.

The most important part of the day was
seeing my wonderful daughter and
my favorite son-in-law



Jessica and Edwin

Then we did some shopping.  I met Rhonda and bought some wonderful items from her.  She has a wonderful blog that you might want to visit.  http://www.mavisharriet.blogspot.com/ 

Great vintage wall clock.
This one goes in my house!!

Wonderful canistger set without one scratch or chip!!
I think my mom will want this one!!



Isn't this lamp 'sweet'?
I think this would be so cute in a nursery
or a shabby chic living room or bedroom.
It would look great anywhere.

This was put in the Junk Diva shop today!


Then we went on our way to more Junking...



Found these matching lampshades.
Beautiful fabric and braid
but I love the beaded flower trim.
They are gorgeous!!

Isn't this fun?  I just had to get it.
I am going to put this on my desk at school.

Go Panthers!!

Also,  bought this 'old' bowling trophy.
SOLD !

Old School record rack...
Already sold!!

Some of the old mirrors we bought.
They are heavy and just perfect
after a little clean-up.

And now, our Pepsi Box!!
It has sliding doors on the top,
bottle top opener
and
it works
and
it works well!

Great way to keep your drinks ICY COLD!

Be sure to come by...we would love to sit and visit with you!
Junk Divas
120 Bonham Street
Paris, Texas 75460

No comments:

Post a Comment