Sunday, July 31, 2011

Vintage Bicycles....

Anyone interested in Vintage Bicycles?
 

I bought a very (very) moderate priced reproduction vintage bicycle not too long ago 
and I just love it. 

I haven't been riding it much lately due to the incredible heat.  I hope to do more soon....

I have a small wish list for my vintage bicycle.
Here it is.. 

Vintage Bicycle Wish List:

1.  Wicker basket for the front
(and line it in some really cute, retro fabric)

2.  A bicycle bell to put on my handlebar

3.  A book rack to put over the back tire

That's it for now....I will probably think of more as I look around.


So, are you interested in vintage bicycles?

Do you have a genuine vintage bicycle?

Do you have a reproduction vintage bicycle?


Send a picture of you and your vintage bicycle
or just your bicycle and I will post on our blog.
Should be fun!!

Send to:  junkdivas@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment